Dr. Cynthia J. Price M.D.
Pediatrician6710 E Camelback Rd Suite 220 Scottsdale AZ, 85251
Dr. Cynthia Price is a pediatrician practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Price is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Price diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Price can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Arizona College of Medicine 2004
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Measuring dimensions of body connection: body awareness and bodily dissociation.
- Mindful awareness in body-oriented therapy as an adjunct to women's substance use disorder treatment: a pilot feasibility study.
- Implementation and acceptability of Mindful Awareness in Body-oriented Therapy in women's substance use disorder treatment.
- Developing Compassionate Self-care Skills in Persons Living with HIV: a Pilot
- Changes in post traumatic stress symptoms among women in substance use disorder treatment: the mediating role of bodily dissociation and emotion regulation.
- Emotion dysregulation and autonomic responses to film, rumination, and body awareness: Extending psychophysiological research to a naturalistic clinical setting and a chemically dependent female sample.
- Scale of Body Connection: A multi-sample construct validation study.
- Skin Issues, Cosmetic Skin Care, Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- University of California, Los Angeles 2004
- University of California, Los Angeles 2007
- University of Miami Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- University of Miami/ Clinical Research Fellow Pediatric Dermatology
- (Pediatric Dermatology), UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, MIAMI, FL 2006
Dr. Cynthia J. Price M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85251Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia J. Price M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa Arizona 85202
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD9169 W Van Buren St Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD521 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308