Nancy Jean Pauley M.S.
Audiologist1528 Northway Drive Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Nancy Pauley is an audiologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Pauley evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Pauley takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Nancy Jean Pauley M.S.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Radio Segment Shows Why Celiac Disease Awareness Is Needed
Recently a morning radio show in St. Louis broadcasted a segment called “Dirty Little Secrets.” A listener who worked at a bakery revealed she lied to customers by telling them there was no gluten in the baked goods they sold when gluten was actually an ingredient in their products. ...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Treatments for Dehydration
Replacing fluids and electrolytes are the best ways to curtail dehydration. The dehydration treatment will depend on the source of the dehydration, age and how serious it is.How to cure dehydration in adults who are sickThe majority of adults can treat dehydration by consuming plenty of water and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- John R Solan AU.D.4801 Veterans Drive Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Kirsten M Andenas aligada M.A.4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Alan R. Sias AUD4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Mary Katherine Moran MA4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- John Richard Warner CCC-A/FAAA4801 Veterans Dr Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Sandy Lynn Peck AU.D.1011 10 1/2 Ave S Saint Cloud MN 56301