Dr. Linda Gump is a psychologist practicing in Oswego, NY. Dr. Gump specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gump evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gump because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Linda Sue Gump PH.D.'s Practice location
Oswego, NY 13126Get Direction
Dr. Linda Sue Gump PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), also known as chronic anxiety neurosis, is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety and worry about common occurrences and everyday life events. It’s quite normal to feel anxious when there is a reason to worry, such as financial instability. However, a...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Michelle Marie O'connor MA, CAS & NCSP159 W. 1st Street Oswego NY 13126
- Kristina Lavery MS, CAS, NCSP216 County Route 64 Mexico NY 13114
- Dr. Jennifer A. Rapke PSYD5 W Cayuga St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. Scott Peale Mooney PHD112 E Bridge St Oswego NY 13126
- Dr. John B Ruskowski PH. D. PSYCHOLOGIST83 Jackim Rd Oswego NY 13126
- Mrs. Jill Marie Virts M.S., C.A.S.6574 South St Red Creek NY 13143