Dr. Nagaraja R Sridhar MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology85 High St Buffalo NY, 14203
Dr. Nagaraja Rao Sridhar has been a nephrologist with the Buffalo Medical Group, PC, since 2000, and also is an Associate Professor of Medicine (Nephrology) at the University at Buffalo (UB) School of ...
Education and Training
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; University Hosp, Inc, Nephrology
- Ohio State University/Mt Carmel Hospital Program
Dr. Nagaraja R Sridhar MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14203Get Direction
Dr. Nagaraja R Sridhar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sridhar
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- 5 Tips on Living with Kidney Stones
According to scientific research, around 15% of the world’s population is living with kidney stones. Among these people, 20% are men while 5% are women. Kidney stones is a condition which is very common especially in men. It is also among the most painful infections since it affects the urinary...
- Causes of Epilepsy
Epilepsy, also classified as seizure disorder, is a neurological disorder affecting the nervous system. A seizure is the result of electrical activity disturbance in the brain.There is no single cause for epilepsy for about half of the population with this condition. In other cases, the cause of...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Brian M. Murray M.D. , FACP462 Grider St Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Oleh Pankewycz MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Aijaz Gundroo MD462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Sujatha Addagatla M.D.2900 Military Rd Niagara Falls NY 14304
- Dr. Eugene Edward Cunningham M.D.462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Rajiv Ranjan MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263