Dr. Amanda J Toole MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck21000 E 12 Mile Rd Suite 111 Saint Clair Shores MI, 48081
In 2004, Dr. Toole was named one of the Detroit area's top otolaryngology physicians in Hour magazine's " Top Docs" survey. Dr. Toole practices with Lakeshore Ear, Nose & Throat Center, PC, consisting ...
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1994
Yale School of Medicine 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- 2010-2013 Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs
- Nose Problems, Throat, Ear Problems And More
- Throat Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Member Henry Ford Physician Network
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Otolaryngology; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, General Surgery
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Amanda J Toole MD's Practice location
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081Get Direction
Dr. Amanda J Toole MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Toole
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.726 Tennyson Downs Ct Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.29877 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Barak Tanzman D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Michael H. Freedland M.D.36400 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Luis Vazquez D.O.27351 Dequindre Rd Madison Heights MI 48071
- Mr. William James Vasileff MD525 Southfield Rd Birmingham MI 48009