Dr. Amanda J Toole MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck21000 E 12 Mile Rd Suite 111 Saint Clair Shores MI, 48081
In 2004, Dr. Toole was named one of the Detroit area's top otolaryngology physicians in Hour magazine's " Top Docs" survey. Dr. Toole practices with Lakeshore Ear, Nose & Throat Center, PC, consisting ...
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1994
Yale School of Medicine 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- 2010-2013 Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs
- Nose Problems, Throat, Ear Problems And More
- Throat Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Member Henry Ford Physician Network
Dr. Amanda J Toole MD's Practice location
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081Get Direction
Dr. Amanda J Toole MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Toole
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Dr. Bruce Chau D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.726 Tennyson Downs Ct Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Barak Tanzman D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.29877 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Haitham Masri MD373 S. Old Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009
- Dr. Michael H. Freedland M.D.36400 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304