Dr. James Michael Key MD
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery1 Children's Way #836 Slot# 653 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. James Key is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Key specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1981
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1979
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Manually provided temporary maxillomandibular fixation in the treatment of selected mandibular fractures.
- The effects of molar tooth involvement in mandibular angle fractures treated with rigid fixation.
- Outcomes of paramedian forehead and nasolabial interpolation flaps in nasal reconstruction.
- Hardware removal rates for mandibular angle fractures: comparing the 8-hole strut and champy plates.
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Birth Defects
- Broken Nose
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. James Michael Key MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. James Michael Key MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Key
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Dr. Michael Andrew Devlin M.D.10801 Executive Center Dr Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Rhys Lionel Branman MD10809 Executive Center Drive Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Suzanne Wong Yee MD11811 HINSON RD LITTLE ROCK AR 72212
- Dr. Gary E Talbert MD9500 Kanis Road Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Michael Lee Spann M.D.2200 N. Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Charles Bower MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202