Dr. William L. Weston MD
Dermatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric DermatologyUniversity Of Colorado Hospital 4200 E. 9th Avenue Denver CO, 80262
Dr. William Weston is a pediatric dermatologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Weston specializes in the skin care of children. Pediatric dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions that affect infants, children and teens. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Pediatric dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Weston diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1965
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Fixed drug eruptions in children.
- Point-counterpoint: "Allergy in atopic dermatitis: more harm than good?".
- Childhood immunobullous disease following a second organ transplant.
- Examination of the oral mucosa and peripheral blood cells of patients with recurrent aphthous ulceration for human herpesvirus DNA.
- Allergic contact dermatitis.
- Benign cephalic histiocytosis with diabetes insipidus.
- Leukocyte migration in vivo: a new method of study.
- Beyond poison ivy: understanding allergic contact dermatitis in children.
- The importance of vehicle in pediatric topical therapy.
- Unsuspected sporotrichosis in childhood.
- What syndrome is this? Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
- Quantitative assays of human monocyte-macrophage function.
- Giant cell fibroblastoma in a child misdiagnosed as a dermatofibroma.
- The endotoxin-induced coagulant activity of human monocytes.
- Neonatal lupus erythematosus.
Dr. William L. Weston MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Is Baby Acne?
What is Baby Acne?Does your child have more pimples than those of an eighth grader? This pimply appearance of puberty is very common, often beginning at two to three weeks of age. It affects more than forty percent of all infants. Fortunately, it isn’t permanent and doesn’t cause any trouble to...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dr. Anna L Bruckner MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joseph Morelli MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Elizabeth A Swanson M.D.12645 E Euclid Dr Englewood CO 80111
- Dr. Gina M Brown M.D. Denver CO 80262
- Dr. Lindsay Lipke Enns M.D.12645 E Euclid Dr Englewood CO 80111
- Dr. Jennifer Ting-wei Huang M.D.University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO 80262