Dr. Gerard S Rodziewicz MD
Neurosurgeon4000 Medical Center Dr Suite 108 Fayetteville NY, 13066
Dr. Gerard Rodziewicz practices Neurological Surgery in Fayetteville, NY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Rodziewicz prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1980
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1980
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Antisense oligonucleotide-induced inhibition of adrenocorticotropic hormone release from cultured human corticotrophs.
- Endoscopic colloid cyst surgery.
- Suprasellar hemangioblastoma in Von Hippel-Lindau disease: a case report.
- Electric-field-induced reconnection of severed axons.
- Tanycytomas: a newly characterized hypothalamic-suprasellar and ventricular tumor.
- The transglabellar subcranial approach for nasal dermoids with intracranial extension.
- Laser-induced reconnection of severed axons.
- Endoscopic removal of organized chronic subdural hematoma.
- Action potentials pass severed earthworm MGA segments reconnected by laser and electric field pulses.
- Acute deterioration of mental status following epidural blood patch.
- Biotin-dextran: fast retrograde tracing of sciatic nerve motoneurons.
- Transnasal endoscopic surgery of the pituitary gland: technical note.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Neurological Surgery
- University Hospital Of Cleveland 1981
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Gerard S Rodziewicz MD's Practice location
Dr. Gerard S Rodziewicz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodziewicz
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Amandeep K. Dhillon MD6291 Orto Vaso Ave Las Vegas Nevada 89131
- Dr. Mohamed M. Abdulhamid M.D.9250 North 3rd Street Phoenix Arizona 85020
- Dr. Walter Allan Hall M.D.725 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Craig T Montgomery MD104 Union Ave Syracuse NY 13203
- Dr. Clifford B Soults MD2206 Genesee St Utica NY 13502
- Dr. David Y Eng MD101 Union Ave Syracuse NY 13203