Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Mckeon M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery660 S Euclid Ave Campus Box 8233 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Kathleen Mckeon is a hand surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Mckeon specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 2008
Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Mckeon M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35205Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Mckeon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckeon
- What is Taurine and what are its benefits?
IntroductionWe all have that one goal in our minds about losing fat or getting in better shape. This always tends to be one of our goals year after year. Also, many of us are looking to reduce our stress levels as well as anxiety levels. In such conditions, adequate consumption of the amino acid...
- What Is an Introvert?
What Is an Introvert?Thinker, independent, quiet, dreamer, focused, shy, private, observant…these are often the words used when describing an introverted person. Introverts usually find themselves most comfortable and relaxed when alone.It has been reported that one third to half of the population...
- Atelectasis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Atelectasis is not a household name and many people would probably freak out and be confused if they are told that they have it. You are probably wondering what it means and what its causes are.To define atelectasis, we can say that it is a medical condition where a portion or all of your lungs...
- Millennial Nurses Appreciate Recognition for Their Hard Work
Millennials are people who were born between the years 1982 and 2000. It has been found that recently millennials have surpassed the baby boomers as the largest living generation in the country.This information was given by the U.S. Census Bureau and can be taken into account for the professional...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Margaret Kuhn Jain MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David W Strege M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Mr. Bruce Schlafly MD10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Rowena Mcbeath M.D., PH.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Thomas V Olivier MD11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Duretti Teferi Fufa M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110