Dr. Stephan Allan Shivvers MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Stephan Shivvers is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Shivvers specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shivvers can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shivvers can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Amniocentesis, Biophysicals, High Risk Pregnancy And More
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Maternal Fetal Medicine 1998
Dr. Stephan Allan Shivvers MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Stephan Allan Shivvers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shivvers
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Dr. Katherine Boyd D.O.2301 S Hampton Rd Dallas Texas 75224
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Dr. Charles A. Safely M.D.4351 Booth Calloway Road North Richland Hills Texas 76180
- Dr. Mindy Luck MD505 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014