Dr. Nalin Gordhanbhai Patel MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry400 Highland Ave Lewistown PA, 17044
Dr. Nalin Patel practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Lewistown, PA. Dr. Patel evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Patel seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1979
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College Medical
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Psychiatry
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York 1986
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Elmhurst) Program
Dr. Nalin Gordhanbhai Patel MD's Practice location
Lewistown, PA 17044Get Direction
Centre Hall, PA 16828Get Direction
LEWISTOWN, PA 17044Get Direction
Dr. Nalin Gordhanbhai Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. John I Boswell M.D.1315 W College Ave State College PA 16801
- Dr. Mukundam Nmi Veerabathini M.D.900 Bryan St Huntingdon PA 16652
- Dr. Geeta Nangia M.D.320 Rolling Ridge Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Craig Sherman Feaster M.D.320 Rolling Ridge Dr State College PA 16801
- Dr. Brian Garrett Rockower M.D.110 Radnor Rd State College PA 16801
- Mrs. Karen B Stevenson M.D.400 Highland Ave Lewistown PA 17044