Dr. Judith Palfrey is a pediatrician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Palfrey is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Palfrey diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Palfrey can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1971
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1971
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- A nationwide survey of financing health-related services for special education students.
- Determining the etiology of developmental delay in very young children: what if we had a common internationally accepted protocol?!
- The doctor's dilemma: challenges for the primary care physician caring for the
- Advocating for children during uncertain times.
- Variations in state-level definitions: children with special health care needs.
- Project School Care: integrating children assisted by medical technology into educational settings.
- Introduction: Addressing the millennial morbidity--the context of community pediatrics.
- The Brookline Early Education Project: a 25-year follow-up study of a family-centered early health and development intervention.
- PEER's review: refining the early detection of developmental-behavioral murmurs.
- Immunizations in children with special health care needs in a medical home model of care.
- Pediatricians' perspectives regarding community child health: training, involvement, and expectations according to age.
- Included but isolated: early intervention programmes provision for children and families with chronic respiratory support needs.
- History of Bright Futures.
- How health care reform can benefit children and adolescents.
- Care of the child assisted by technology.
- 2011 Boston Super Doctors
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1971
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
- Boston Children's Hospital - Boston, Ma
- Children's Hospital, Boston, Fellow 1974
Dr. Judith S Palfrey MD's Practice location
Dr. Judith S Palfrey MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Dr. William D. Singer M.D.42 WASHINGTON ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Gloria A. Rudisch M.D.11 PIERCE ST BROOKLINE MA 02445
- Dr. Jocelyn R. Healey MD223 CHIEF JUSTICE CUSHING HWY COHASSET MA 02025
- Alan Minoru Fujii1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 2118
- Dr. Jeanette Adele Callahan MD1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Peter K. Harvie55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 2114