Dr. Lance Burns is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Burns specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Burns often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Lance Kyle Burns M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Lance Kyle Burns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Dr. Gabriel Matonba Peal MD500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kevin Kasten MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kurtis S. Vinsant M.D.701 N UNIVERSITY AVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. William Conan Mustain M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Jonathan Amarkwei Laryea MB CHB4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jason S Mizell M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205