Kareem I. Bohsali M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Riverside Regional M Newport News VA, 23601
Dr. Kareem Bohsali is an interventional radiologist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Bohsali specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Kareem I. Bohsali M.D.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23601Get Direction
OCALA, FL 34471Get Direction
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Type of Disease is Meningitis?
To what extent do you understand the meningitis disease? You may be aware that it is a condition that is life-threatening and that it inflames the spinal cord and brain – and you'd be correct! The meninges is the collective name for the three membranes that envelope the brain and spinal cord...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Burnout in Sleep-Deprived Nurses Because of Long Shifts
The human body is capable of producing and exerting large amounts of force and effort. Unfortunately, the body does not have the ability to function for perpetual amounts of time. In the medical world or hospital setting, the medical staff of these facilities are required to work for long periods of...
- Ashishkumar Amritlal Vachhani MD110 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Janice May Newsome MD500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dennie Thomasson Bartol MD500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Mark Cockerill M.D.150 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Jonathan C White MD150 Kingsley Ln Norfolk VA 23505
- Jeffrey Ryan Gourley M.D.110 Kingley Lane Norfolk VA 23505