Dr. Shane Michael Miller M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports MedicineUniversity Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO, 80262
Dr. Shane Miller is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Denver, CO. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Miller is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
Dr. Shane Michael Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
Plano, TX 75024Get Direction
FRISCO, TX 75034Get Direction
Dr. Shane Michael Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Lady Gaga's Documentary "Five Foot Two" Is a Rallying Cry for Fibromyalgia
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Lady Gaga suffers from a chronic illness that has little hope of being cured anytime soon. She can work her magic using fantastic swoops and swirls around the floor when her pain is under control, but at other times she is in debilitating pain and unable to move.Lady...
- Author Greg O'Brien Speaks About his Emotions Hijacked by Alzheimer's
There are different types of memory related illnesses, something that many people know all too well unfortunately. Author and former newspaper editor Greg O’ Brien is one of them. He has spoken out about his experience with Alzheimer’s disease and how it has certainly impacted his life and those...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Making the Best Treatment Decisions
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, then you have some important treatment decisions to make along with your healthcare team and immediate family. There are a number of traditional and holistic treatment options available to you, and it’s beneficial to explore these...
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis cannot be cured completely like any bacterial infection, because the root of the disease is still unknown. The pathogenesis is still being worked on by many scientists. But what we do know is that the disease is a long term one and how to treat the symptoms effectively. All the...
- Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD2055 N HIGH ST STE 130 DENVER CO 80205
- Dr. Quynh Hoang MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Aaron Provance MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Katherine S. Dahab MD4500 E. 9TH AVE DENVER CO 80220
- Dr. Julie Clare Wilson M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Emily Stuart M.D.13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045