Dr. Cliff J. Ireland D.O.
Internist4905 Old Orchard Ctr Lower Level Skokie IL, 60077
Dr. Cliff Ireland is an internist practicing in Skokie, IL. Dr. Ireland specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ireland provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Ear Wax
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Resurrection Med Center Resurrection Health Care Chicago
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Cliff J. Ireland D.O.'s Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Cliff J. Ireland D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ireland
Good listener, does not rush..
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.1740 W TAYLOR ST CHICAGO IL 60612
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1550 N NORTHWEST HWY PARK RIDGE IL 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.3048 N Wilton Ave Chicago IL 60657