Dr. Joshua Adkinson is a hand surgeon practicing in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Adkinson specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
- Surgical and financial implications of genetic counseling and requests for concurrent prophylactic mastectomy.
- Plastic surgeon compliance with national safety initiatives: clinical outcomes and "never events".
- Minimal-incision in situ ulnar nerve decompression at the elbow.
- Flap reconstruction of the elbow and forearm: a case-based approach.
- The patient protection and Affordable Care Act: a primer for hand surgeons.
- Addressing medical errors in hand surgery.
- Advances in small joint arthroplasty of the hand.
- Surgical Treatment of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome: Trends and the Influence of Patient and Surgeon Characteristics.
- Chronic Scapholunate Ligament Injury: Techniques in Repair and Reconstruction.
- Lifelong Learning for the Hand Surgeon.
- Do Patient- and Parent-reported Outcomes Measures for Children With Congenital Hand Differences Capture WHO-ICF Domains?
- Head and Neck Vascular Anomalies: A Practical Case-Based Approach.
- Congenital Hand Differences.
- Pediatric Hand Injuries.
- A Systematic Review and Comparison of Outcomes Following Simple Syndactyly Reconstruction With Skin Grafts or a Dorsal Metacarpal Advancement Flap.
- Artery-Only Ear Replantation in a Child: A Case Report With Daily Photographic Documentation.
- Postoperative Patient- and Parent-Reported Outcomes for Children with Congenital Hand Differences: A Systematic Review.
- Anesthetic Neurotoxicity in Congenital Hand Surgery: An Overview of the Evidence and Advice for Counseling Parents.
Dr. Joshua Michael Adkinson M.D.'s Practice location
Ypsilanti, MI 48198 Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joshua Michael Adkinson M.D. | Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joshua Michael Adkinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adkinson
- Does Physical Therapy Help or Hurt RA?
Over 40 million Americans suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or related forms of arthritis. That’s one in eight people in America alone who have arthritis, and this number has increased by about 40 percent within the last 10 years.Arthritis (or inflammation of the joints) may be one...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their journey of life being cared by someone and there are times when they need to care for others. Life is all about being cared and taking care. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. Thus for successful living, they need to learn the tricks of overcoming the...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Michael S Fitzsimmons MD 5315 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Ephraim M Zinberg MD Henry Ford Health System Sterling Heights MI 48313
- Dr. Avery A. Arora M.D. 37650 Professional Center Livonia MI 48154
- Ms. Rachel S Rohde MD 26025 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48033
- Dr. Steven Carl Haase MD 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Abhishek Julka MD 1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109