Dr. Joseph H Pipala MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology40 CROSSWAYS PARK DR WOODBURY NY, 11797
Dr. Joseph Pipala is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Carle Place, NY. Dr. Pipala specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1980
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine- 1992
- Member AMA ACP NCMS
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Medical Oncology; North Shore Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York
Dr. Joseph H Pipala MD's Practice location
Carle Place, NY 11514Get Direction
WOODBURY, NY 11797Get Direction
Dr. Joseph H Pipala MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pipala
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Dr. Bruce Kappel MD40 Crossways Park Dr Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Lori ann Attivissimo M.D., F.A.C.P.99 Sunnyside Blvd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya M.D.40 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Nancy Nan szu Sun MD40 Crossways Park Drive Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Wallace Peter Chan M.D.40 Crossways Park Dr Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Hon cheung Chan MD40 CROSSWAYS PARK DR WOODBURY NY 11797