Dr. Courtney Spence is a hospitalist practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Spence specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Spence manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Spence works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Courtney Spence DO's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92505Get Direction
CODY, WY 82414Get Direction
Courtney Spence DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spence
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- The Dangers of Lyme disease
According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about 300,000 Americans are infected with Lyme disease every tick season. The tick season is during the spring and summer. The first incidence of Lyme disease was reported in 1975 in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Lyme disease is the most...
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer with African American Diabetic Patients
According to the data analysis results of the study conducted by Boston University and headed by Dr. Julie R. Palmer, African-American women with type 2 diabetes were confirmed to have about a 43% higher risk of having estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer as compared to women without...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Xinke Chen MD800 S Main St Corona CA 92882
- Dr. Tobin J Panicker MD1818 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Andre Augusto Venturini Other5974 Pentz Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Sarah Louise Cadman M.D.1818 N Orange Grove Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Charmaine Kawehilani Au MD11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Nawal Badran M.D.3865 JACKSON ST RIVERSIDE CA 92503