David H Korb DDS
Dentist6105 Snell Ave Suite 105 San Jose CA, 95123
Dr. David Korb is a General Dentist serving the San Jose area for more than 40 years. Dr. Korb is experienced in Crowns and Bridges, Implants, Veneers and Whitening. Dr. Korb is a member of the American ...
Education and Training
University of California - San Francisco D.D.S. 1969
- Patients' Choice Award 2011Vitals
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns And Bridges
- Re-contouring Excessive Or Uneven Gums
- Root Canal Therapy & Treatment
- Scaling And Root Planning
- Flap Surgery
- Jaw / Tmj Dysfunction
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Professional Member California Dental Association
David H Korb DDS's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95123Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95123Get Direction
David H Korb DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korb
- Vickie d.
The best dentist ever!.
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Mervyn Charles Chang DDS2211 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dieulien Tong D.D.S.228 N Jackson Ave San Jose California 95116
- Kevin Vu DMD2090 N. Capitol Ave. San Jose CA 95132
- Haleh Merat DDS6105 Snell Ave San Jose CA 95123
- Dr. John M Pisacane DMD1245 Lincoln Ave. San Jose CA 95125
- Bashar Azar DDS1250 Oak Mead Parkway Sunnyvale CA 94085