Ms. Marie L Noplock M.ED., CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD, 21015
Dr. Marie Noplock is a speech language pathologist practicing in BEL AIR, MD. Dr. Noplock specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Noplock evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Noplock helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Marie L Noplock M.ED., CCC-SLP's Practice location
BEL AIR, MD 21015Get Direction
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Ms. Patricia Lynn Banick MA., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Christine C Powell MS., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Karen Denise Hojnacki MS., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Tammy Lynn Martin M.S. CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Rosemary Fitzsimmons Barry MA., CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Mrs. Danielle C Cascone CCC-SLP2225 OLD EMMORTON ROAD BEL AIR MD 21015