Dr. Ninon Mukalel M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Ninon Mukalel practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Mukalel studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Ninon Mukalel M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Ninon Mukalel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mukalel
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- New Drug for Parkinson's Disease Approved by FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently passed a new drug called amantadine extended release capsules to treat dyskinesia in those who have Parkinson’s disease and are also on medication therapy. The Michael J. Fox Foundation recently created the UNDRS or Unified Dyskinesia Rating...
- Exercise Improves Brain Power
A study has added evidence to the fact that exercise may improve memory and other cognitive skills. The study results published in Health Psychology show that middle aged adults who did two-hour sessions of cycling or stretching in a week had improved memory and thinking skill within six...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- A Healthy Brain Needs a Healthy Diet
A new study confirms that a diet rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids and low in trans fats is essential for brain health. Brain shrinkage associated with Alzheimer’s disease is less in older people who consumed these kinds of food. The individuals who had healthy diet scored higher on mental...
- Low Adherence to Antidepressants May Increase Mortality in Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease, a neurological condition that affects a person’s body movements, has been affecting thousands of people’s physical and mental abilities. According to the National Parkinson Foundation, Parkinson’s disease itself is not fatal. However, complications that are brought by...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 Som Center Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195