As a locally born and raised Montana girl, Dr. Reynolds feels right at home here in Red Lodge. The road here has given her time to develop into the style of doctor she is. All along though, the goal was ...
Dr. Kelly A Reynolds DDS's Practice location
Billings, MT 59102Get Direction
RED LODGE, MT 59068Get Direction
Dr. Kelly A Reynolds DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Neal Curtis Johnson D.M.D2700 Grand Ave Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Timothy M Lawhorn DDS690 Southwest Higgins Avenue Missoula MT 59803
- Mr. Mark S Rosebush DMD2376 Main St Billings MT 59105
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Flechas DDS2900 Central Ave Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Kyle Wassmer D.D.S.2700 Grand Ave Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Thomas DDS1501 14th St. West Billings MT 59102