Dr. Carolyn S. Brecklin M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Carolyn Brecklin, MD sees patients in Chicago, Illinois, specializing in internal medicine and nephrology. Dr. Brecklin received her medical degree from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1986
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Carolyn S. Brecklin M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Bast M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.1740 W TAYLOR ST CHICAGO IL 60612
- Dr. Asad A. Bakir MD3410 West Van Buren Street Chicago Illinois 60624
- Dr. Padam Hirachan MD3048 N Wilton Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Farheen Shah-Khan1540 W Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60642
- Ms. Jennifer Lazor D.O.1426 W WASHINGTON BLVD CHICAGO IL 60607