Dr. Sheena Pimpalwar is an interventional radiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Pimpalwar specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Sheena A. Pimpalwar M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75390Get Direction
Sheena A. Pimpalwar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- How to Create an Eye-Catching Nurse Resume
If you want to land your first nursing job fresh out of nursing school, then you have to start by making a very impressive resume. Healthcare recruiters take their manpower recruiting very seriously because they’re not only hiring nurses but also caretakers and possibly lifesavers of patients. The...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Model Shares Photo of Lupus Blisters to Give Others Confidence
Model Jokiva Bellard will not let lupus define her as she shares a photo of herself with her blisters to give others battling this chronic illness enough confidence to love themselves for who they are.Setting the example for othersJokiva Bellard saw a big change in her life once scars and blisters...
- 11 Types of People Nurses Most Likely Encounter on the Job
In any field of work, whether it be in manufacturing or medicine, people are often met with an eclectic mix of characters. When one spends enough time in one occupation, it is not odd to discover the mannerisms and habits of their co-workers. Getting to know the people they are working with could be...
- Dr. William R Pfeiffer MD1415 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Alan M Cohen M.D.7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Swati K Gupta M.D.7710 Beechnut St Houston TX 77074
- Judy Un chong Ahrar M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Kamlesh Uttamchand Kukreja MD6720 Bertner Ave Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Elisabeth Ueberschar M.D.1701 Sunset Blvd Houston TX 77005