Dr. Roger A Friedman MD
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy5877 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH, 43231
Dr. Roger Friedman practices Allergy and Immunology care in Columbus, OH. Dr. Friedman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Friedman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1977
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Roger A Friedman MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43231Get Direction
WESTERVILLE, OH 43081Get Direction
Dr. Roger A Friedman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedman
Simply the Best.
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Sridhar Guduri M.D7287 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Donald L Mcneil MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Mehmet G Basaran MD477 COOPER RD STE 480 WESTERVILLE OH 43081
- Dr. Grace Y Ryu MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Michael L Franz MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235
- Dr. Joseph D. Bullock MD8080 Ravines Edge Ct Columbus OH 43235