Dr. Milan Jockovich M.D.
Emergency Physician2080 W Eau Gallie Blvd Suite A Melbourne FL, 32935
Dr. Milan Jockovich practices Emergency Medicine in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Jockovich assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Jockovich examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1992
University of Florida College of Medicine 1992
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Emergency Medicine; Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Radiation Oncology; Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Internal Medicine
- Orlando Health 1993
- University of Florida 1993
- University of Florida Program
- University of Florida College of Medicine at Jacksonville 1997
Dr. Milan Jockovich M.D.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32935Get Direction
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Milan Jockovich M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jockovich
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Michael A. Meloni MD250 North Wickham Road Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Otilia Capellan MD1775 W HIBISCUS BLVD MELBOURNE FL 32901
- Dr. Donald C Wagner M.D.1350 S Hickory Street Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. George Walker MD701 W Cocoa Beach Cswy Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Julio Perez MD701 W Cocoa Beach Cswy Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Bruce D Burstein M.D.2080 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935