Dr. Leonard Dragone practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Denver, CO. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Dragone evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Dragone also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Src-like adaptor protein down-regulates T cell receptor (TCR)-CD3 expression by targeting TCRzeta for degradation.
- Src-like adaptor protein regulates TCR expression on thymocytes by linking the ubiquitin ligase c-Cbl to the TCR complex.
- SRC-like adaptor protein regulates B cell development and function.
- Src-like adaptor protein (SLAP) regulates B cell receptor levels in a c-Cbl-dependent manner.
- Novel method for quantitative ANA measurement using near-infrared imaging.
- SLAP, a regulator of immunoreceptor ubiquitination, signaling, and trafficking.
- Acute hepatitis in three patients with systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis taking interleukin-1 receptor antagonist.
- The Src-like adaptor protein regulates GM-CSFR signaling and monocytic dendritic cell maturation.
- SLAP deficiency enhances number and function of regulatory T cells preventing chronic autoimmune arthritis in SKG mice.
- SLAP deficiency increases TCR avidity leading to altered repertoire and negative
- Pregnancy amelioration of arthritis in SKG mice corresponds with alterations in serum amyloid A3 levels.
- The launch of the American Journal of Clinical and Experimental Immunology.
- The discovery of a reciprocal relationship between tyrosine-kinase signaling and cullin neddylation.
- SLAP deficiency decreases dsDNA autoantibody production.
- SLAP/SLAP2 prevent excessive platelet (hem)ITAM signaling in thrombosis and
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Pediatric Rheumatology; Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Leonard L Dragone MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Dr. Leonard L Dragone MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...