Dr. Amit K Mehrotra M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL, 60637
Dr. Amit Mehrotra is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Mehrotra performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Usefulness of red cell distribution width as a prognostic marker in pulmonary
- Echocardiography for percutaneous heart pumps.
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy after treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Author's reply.
- Role of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Management and Treatment of Ventricular Tachycardia in Patients With Structural Heart Disease.
Dr. Amit K Mehrotra M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
PEORIA, IL 61614Get Direction
Dr. Amit K Mehrotra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehrotra
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Michael Hyun-ook Kim MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Liviu Klein MD, MS676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Francisco Guillermo Aguilar MD908 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521
- Krishna C Malineni M.D.11 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Andrew T Lawrence M.D.908 N Elm St Hinsdale IL 60521
- Charles A Kinder M.D.3231 EUCLID AVE STE 201 BERWYN IL 60402