Dr. Jacob Tiong Go MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine5645 Main St Flushing NY, 11355
Dr. Jacob Go is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Flushing, NY. Dr. Go cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Birth Defects
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; North Shore Univ Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Jacob Tiong Go MD's Practice location
Flushing, NY 11355Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Tiong Go MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Go
- Was the Backlash Justified? 60 Minutes Portrayal of Max Whelan, a 12-Year-Old Boy with Severe Non-Verbal Autism
12-year-old Max Whelan has severe non-verbal autism and an undiagnosed intellectual disability, which makes him prone to unpredictable violent behavior and destructive meltdowns. “He is unpredictable. One minute he will be aggressive, hitting and punching anything he can reach, and the next he...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Sean Michael Bailey M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Alok Bhutada Other4802 10th ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Andrea Weintraub M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Suhas Madhukar Nafday M.D.1825 Eastchester Rd Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Martha C. Caprio M.D.530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Mostafa S Hassan MDWhite Plains Hospital Center White Plains NY 10601