Dr. Martha Heal is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Heal is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Heal diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Heal can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Martha Elisabeth Heal DO, MSCR's Practice location
SANFORD, NC 27330Get Direction
Dr. Martha Elisabeth Heal DO, MSCR's reviewsWrite Review
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Dr. Joseph James Chiaro MD1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Julia St petery M.D.1132 Lee Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Elizabeth L King M.D.1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Alfreda Douglane Blackshear MD1215 Lee Avenue Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Susan Cross M.D.1205 Marion Ave Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Justin Mackenzie Vining MD1132 LEE AVE TALLAHASSEE FL 32303