Dr. Jeffrey S Pfeiffer MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1 Memorial Dr Suite 300 Decatur IL, 62526
Dr. Jeffrey Pfeiffer, MD treats patients in Decatur, Illinois and specializes in obstetrics and obstetrics & gynecology. Dr. Pfeiffer received his medical degree from University Of Illinois College Of ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1997
UNIV OF IL COLL OF MED 1996
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1997
- Urinary Incontinence
- Medical Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med
- Med College Georgia 2001
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Jeffrey S Pfeiffer MD's Practice location
Decatur, IL 62526Get Direction
DECATUR, IL 62526Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey S Pfeiffer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pfeiffer
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Dr. Mamatha Moodalagiriaiah M.D1 MEMORIAL DR DECATUR IL 62526
- Dr. Trevor D. Lineberry M.D.One Memorial Drive Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Derin S Rominger MDOne Memorial Dr Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Carlos Rafael Sierra M.D.544 W PERSHING RD DECATUR IL 62526
- Dr. Philip C Lynch M.D.867 W Harper Ave Decatur IL 62526
- Dr. Vidya sagar rao Morisetty MD675 E Snyder Dr Decatur IL 62526