Dr. Marilyn Carlin, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in internal medicine. MD Carlin currently treats patients in San diego, California and La jolla, California. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Providence Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marilyn Carlin M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92130Get Direction
Dr. Marilyn Carlin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlin
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.11665 Avena Pl San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.9850 GENESEE AVE LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.2001 4TH AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92101
- Facika Tafara MD823 Gateway Center Way San Diego CA 92102
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.200 WEST ARBOR DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037