Dr. Leena Mamilly is a pediatrician practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Mamilly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mamilly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mamilly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Leena Mamilly MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14222Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Leena Mamilly MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Kwame Donkor6453 Morrison Street Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 7H1
- Dr. Christiane Harfouche Dagher MD34 Benwood Avenue Buffalo New York 14214
- Dr. Naz Zulqarni MD219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Stephanie H Fretz MD899 Main St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Anthony Vetrano M.D.2625 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14225
- Dr. Deborah F. Raiken M.D.505 Delaware Ave Buffalo NY 14202