Dr. Pradeep Rai is a general surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Rai specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Rai provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Pradeep Rai MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30310Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80206Get Direction
Dr. Pradeep Rai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rai
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Dr. David N. Armstrong MD5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Lyle Christopher Young MD59 Executive Park S Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Edward Lin D.O.550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Jahnavi Kartik Srinivasan MD95 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Francis B Owings M.D.550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Lee John Skandalakis M.D.3193 HOWELL MILL RD NW STE 125 ATLANTA GA 30327