Dr. Neal Cayne M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery530 1st Ave 6 F New York NY, 10016
Dr. Neal Cayne is a vascular surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Cayne specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Cayne diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1995
New York Medical College 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 2011 New York Super Doctors
- Surgical Repair, Aneurysm, Endovascular Surgery And More
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Vascular Surgery; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center 1996
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
- Montefiore Medical Center (Vascular Surgery), Clinical Fellowships 2000
Dr. Neal Cayne M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Neal Cayne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cayne
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Nirav Patel DO127 S Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Fred Silvestri M.D.375 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E 46TH ST FL 9 NEW YORK NY 10017
- Dr. Enrico Ascher MD960 50TH ST BROOKLYN NY 11219
- Dr. Donna M. Mendes MD1090 Amsterdam Ave New York NY 10025
- Dr. Elizabeth B Harrington MD1115 5th Ave New York NY 10128