Dr. Neal Cayne M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery530 1st Ave 6 F New York NY, 10016
Dr. Neal Cayne is a vascular surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Cayne specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Cayne diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1995
New York Medical College 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 2011 New York Super Doctors
- Surgical Repair, Aneurysm, Endovascular Surgery And More
- Varicose Veins
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Vascular Surgery; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center 1996
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
- Montefiore Medical Center (Vascular Surgery), Clinical Fellowships 2000
Dr. Neal Cayne M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Neal Cayne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cayne
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Frank J. Veith MD530 1ST AVE NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Joanelle Lugo MD530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Charles A La rosa M.D.15 Park Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Norman Jay Chideckel M.D.161 MADISON AVE NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Firas Fuad Mussa MD530 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Ross T Lyon M.D.32 E 37TH ST NEW YORK NY 10016