Dr. Julie C. Lee-ancajas PHD
Psychologist | Cognitive & Behavioral725 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA, 94304
Dr. Julie Lee-ancajas is a psychologist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Lee-ancajas specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lee-ancajas evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lee-ancajas because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Julie C. Lee-ancajas PHD's Practice location
Dr. Julie C. Lee-ancajas PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee-ancajas
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jennifer Lendl1142 McKendrie Street San Jose California 95126
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075