Dr. Devinder S Mangat M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck133 Barnwood Dr Ft Mitchell KY, 41017
Dr. Devinder Mangat is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Ft Mitchell, KY. Dr. Mangat specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1973
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Endoscopic forehead-lift using a bioabsorbable fixation device.
- Facial implants.
- The endoscopic forehead-lift.
- Soft-tissue augmentation with calcium hydroxylapatite: histological analysis.
- Current chemical peels and other resurfacing techniques.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite fillers.
- Chemical peels: panel discussion.
- Laser and face peel procedures in non-Caucasians.
- Beyond the Facelift: Procedures to Enhance Rhytidectomy.
- Septoplasty via the open approach.
- Augmentation mentoplasty.
- Augmentation mentoplasty.
- Effects of steroids on mood, edema, and ecchymosis in facial plastic surgery.
- Univ Hosp & Clinics, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Ky Hosp, General Surgery; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Family Medicine
- University Ky Med Center 1974
Dr. Devinder S Mangat M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Devinder S Mangat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangat
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Rian A. Maercks MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mark E. Grosinger DO9200 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. David Megee MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Daniel G. Kuy M.D.3825 EDWARDS RD STE 550 CINCINNATI OH 45209
- Dr. Thomas Sitzman MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Theodore H Miller M.D., PHD.40 North Grand Ave. Fort Thomas KY 41075