Dr. Charles S. Kiell M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology415 N Center St Suite 102 Hickory NC, 28601
HIs specialties include: Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair Advanced ischemic disease of the lower extremity Aortic disease including aneurysms and dissections Carotid artery disease Carotid endarterect ...
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Henry Ford Hosp, Vascular Surgery; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- Michael Reese Hospital and Med Center 1986
- Michael Reese Hospital 1990
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Henry Ford Hospital, Vascualr Surgery, MI, US 1992
Dr. Charles S. Kiell M.D.'s Practice location
Hickory, NC 28601Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46237Get Direction
Dr. Charles S. Kiell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kiell
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Terry Sarantou MD415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Kenneth L Parish M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Leland James Cook M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Montgomery H Cox M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Peter H Bradshaw M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Michael W Dickinson M.D.415 N Center St Hickory NC 28601