Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq M.D.
Internist | Transplant Hepatology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq is an internist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Ashfaq specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ashfaq provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ashfaq
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Dr. Gregory Rutecki MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Harbhajan S. Parmar M.D.6559 Wilson Mills Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Susmita Mookerjee M.D.18660 BAGLEY RD STE 401 MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS OH 44130
- Dr. Swapna Thota M.D18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Jill Barry MD11201 Shaker Blvd. Cleveland Ohio 44104
- Ms. Betty G. Turcios M.D.4805 LORAIN AVENUE CLEVELAND OH 44102