Dr. Judy Fulop is a naturopathic physician practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Dr. Fulop specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Fulop combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Judy Ann Fulop ND's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Judy Ann Fulop ND's reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a wonderful spice known for its unique taste and enticing aroma. It is has been used since ancient times due to its medicinal, culinary, and natural preservative powers. Cinnamon was also used by the ancient Egyptians as part of their mummification process. Cinnamon is not only used as...
- What Is Kimchi? Health Benefits and Kimchi Recipes
Kimchi is made up of salted and fermented vegetables, which Koreans enjoy the most. It has been known for about 2,000 years. The most typical Korean dish of steamed rice with kimchi is a popular meal that every Korean loves. According to Korean studies and research, kimchi is a probiotic that has...
- What Is Lycopene: Health Benefits, Source, and Precautions
What is lycopene?Lycopene is an antioxidant with a list of amazing health benefits. It is also regarded as a cancer-preventive phytonutrient. This antioxidant is abundant in tomatoes, but it is also found in other common fruits and vegetables.Beta-carotene and lycopene are not the same, but they...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Chia Seeds vs. Flaxseeds: What's the Difference?
What are chia seeds?Chia seeds come from a desert plant known as Salvia hispanica. It is a member of the mint family. Chia seeds are often sold under several different trademark names. Not just the seeds, but the sprouts of this plant are also edible. They can be added to salads, sandwiches, and...
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Tammye Mathews N.D.6200 S INGLESIDE AVE CHICAGO IL 60637
- William L. Conner N.D.17W703 BUTTERFIELD RD OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Steve A Spencer ND706 LANDWEHR RD NORTHBROOK IL 60062
- Dr. Jin Park ND, LAC1935 Shermer Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Tamara Ann sukup Darragh ND, DC200 E Roosevelt Rd Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Nyarai Sarah Paweni N.D.1 E DELAWARE PL CHICAGO IL 60611