Dr. Shamoon Ahmed, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in internal medicine. MD Ahmed currently practices medicine at South bend, Indiana. Dr. Ahmed is a graduate of Jinnah Sindh ...
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Infectious Diseases; St Francis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Shamoon Ahmed M.D.'s Practice location
South Bend, IN 46617Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77025Get Direction
Dr. Shamoon Ahmed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahmed
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Nouraddin Nouraddin M.D.211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Michael A Strzelecki MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Mark S Stanish MD4440 North Portage Avenue South Bend IN 46628
- Dr. Ngan Thi Van M.D.6913 N Main St Granger IN 46530
- Dr. Steven P. Crowell MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617