Dr. Gregory Vixie is a Dentist practicing in Nevada City, CA. Dr. Vixie specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gregory E Vixie DDS's Practice location
Nevada City, CA 95959Get Direction
Dr. Gregory E Vixie DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vixie
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Daniel Keith Woodson D.D.S.24400 Main Street Foresthill CA 95631
- Dr. Chad Eric Jensen D.D.S.120 Whitcomb Ave Colfax CA 95713
- Robert P Giuliani DDS1061 E Main St Grass Valley CA 95945
- Dr. Dawn M Anderson D.D.S.33 E. Grass Valley St. Colfax CA 95713
- Dr. Mark J Brown D.D.S.14046 Glenn Pines Rd Grass Valley CA 95945
- Dr. Justin Pfaffinger DDS1345 Whispering Pines Ln Grass Valley CA 95945