Dr. Rajesh Movva M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1 Northeast Dr Emmc/Northeast Cardi Bangor ME, 04401
Dr. Rajesh Movva is a cardiologist practicing in Bangor, ME. Dr. Movva specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Movva also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Osmania Medical College 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Rajesh Movva M.D.'s Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
YAKIMA, WA 98902Get Direction
Dr. Rajesh Movva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Movva
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Michael T. Silver MD1 Northeast Dr Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Amina S Qazi DO, PHARMD1 Northeast Dr Bangor ME 04401
- Ms. Adriana M Rosario MD1 Northeast Dr Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Sourbha Satish Dani MD123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Chae C Choi MD1 Northeast Dr Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Anita Banerjee MD1 Northeast Dr Bangor ME 04401