Dr. Chin-lo Hahn is an endodonist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Hahn is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Chin-lo Hahn PHD, DDS's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68583Get Direction
Dr. Chin-lo Hahn PHD, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Diet Soda Bad for my Health?
Diet sodas are beverages with artificial sweeteners, like aspartame, saccharin, or sucralose. Logically speaking, calorie-free drinks like these should ideally aid in weight loss and reduce the risk of diseases, like diabetes, but there is no clear consensus or solid evidence to support these facts....
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- Hormones for Diabetes
DiabetesDiabetes is a medical condition wherein the blood sugar level becomes high. With type 1 diabetes, the body is unable to make insulin, while in type 2 diabetes, the body is unable to make or properly use insulin. Too much glucose in the blood can cause complications such as damage to the...
- Dr. Steven John Barbieri DDS8503 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Jesse Bluford Harris D.D.S., M.S.D.9102 Rutland Greens Way Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Dr. Enrique Oltra esplugues D.D.S.14001 Charter Park Dr Midlothian VA 23114
- Seaborn Mcdonald Wade D.D.S.5700 Old Richmond Ave Richmond VA 23226
- Donna Allen Burns DDS1507 Huguenot Rd Midlothian VA 23113
- Gardiner Mckay Packer D.D.S.6037 Harbour Park Drive Midlothian VA 23112