Dr. John L. Dishauzi DC
Chiropractor3154 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA, 15001
Dr. John Dishauzi is a Chiropractor practicing in Aliquippa, PA. Dr. Dishauzi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dishauzi seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John L. Dishauzi DC's Practice location
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Robert Leonard Yakovac D.C.1701 Cochran Rd Pittsburgh PA 15220
- Dr. Tiffany M Moat D.C.7200 W BELL RD GLENDALE AZ 85308
- Dr. Marisa Pancheri D.C.2260 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. James Lloyd Goodge DC1100 WASHINGTON AVE CARNEGIE PA 15106
- Dr. Joseph Mario Acierno DC1412 Mount Royal Blvd Glenshaw PA 15116
- Dr. Clifton G Siess D.C.101 Smith Dr Cranberry Twp PA 16066