Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine2500 Corporate Exchange Drive Suite 100 American H Columbus OH, 43231
Dr. James Fitkin practices Geriatric Medicine in Columbus, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Fitkin works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1994
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Mt Carmel Med Center
- Ohio State University/Mt Carmel Hospital Program
Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43231Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43214Get Direction
Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fitkin
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Mark Alan Buddie MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Jeffrey William Milks MD68 N High St New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD3724 A Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Mrs. Tanya Ruff Gure MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109