Dr. Joshua R. Gore is an anesthesiologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Gore ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anesthesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will "put the patient to sleep", sedation, which calms the patient or makes him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which provides anesthesia to a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Gore also helps with managing pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine MD 2010
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Oklahoma Society of Anesthesiologists
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- The International Association of Anesthesiologists
Dr. Joshua Gore MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joshua Gore MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joshua Gore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gore
This is the kindest most caring man I have ever met! Not only is he easy to work with he is easy on the eyes too! Go see him for your next procedure!
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Sean Michael Summers MD5609 North Ross Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73112
- Dr. Timothy Talbot Tye D.O.750 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Michael Taylor Other921 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Matthew J Boeckman MD320 East North Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Xiangyang Zheng M.D.2825 Parklawn Dr Oklahoma City OK 73110
- Dr. James Mark Baker MD3705 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73134