Ms. Shoshana Ami Berkowitz M.ED.
Psychologist350 S Main St Suite 111 Doylestown PA, 18901
Dr. Shoshana Berkowitz is a psychologist practicing in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Berkowitz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Berkowitz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Berkowitz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Shoshana Ami Berkowitz M.ED.'s Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Jeri Ann Sebastian PHD833 E Butler Ave Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Edward S. Opass M.D.61 Quarry Rd Doylestown PA 18901
- Lavanya Devdas275 S MAIN ST STE 10 DOYLESTOWN PA 18901
- Phylesha Diane Banaszynski MASTER ED.275 S Main St Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Daniel P Weldon EDD833 E Butler Ave Doylestown PA 18901
- Dr. Pamela Mcabee Nesbit PH.D.62 N Church St Doylestown PA 18901